Go2auctionsnow.com, LLC. ("GO2") provides all information on this Web site ("Site") under the following terms and conditions:
- By accessing, browsing and/or using this Site, you acknowledge you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions provided herein and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site and exit immediately.
- This Site, including all information, digital images, data, subject matter and services contained therein (“Content”) is provided for informational purposes only and contains proprietary and copyrighted information that is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws. All Content is owned by GO2, its affiliates, business partners or its licensors. Except as otherwise noted, GO2 is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this Site, whether registered or not. All registered trademarks are registered in the United States of America (and other applicable jurisdictions).
- The Content may be displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the Content and you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained within the Content. No Content, in whole or in part, may otherwise by reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, distributed, transmitted, downloaded, linked, displayed or exploited for any commercial purposes whatsoever without the express written permission of GO2.
- You agree you will not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete, manipulate or otherwise tamper with the Content, nor will you decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use the Content or portions thereof, nor will you assist any person or entity in any way in these activities.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall GO2 be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damage, or for lost profits or revenue, or loss of data or business, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, this Site or the Content, even if GO2 has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- GO2 will make reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy of information provided on this Site; however, GO2 will not be held liable for various unanticipated events, which are inherent with most computer-related services, including but not limited to (a) the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure of this Site, the Internet, computer hardware or software, or any Internet access provider, to send or receive any electronic transmission; (b) the unavailability or inability to access this Site, in whole or in part; (c) the accuracy, integrity or quality of Content, or the errors and omission of any such Content; (d) human error; or (e) an act of God.
- You hereby waive and release any rights (if applicable) to recover from GO2, its members, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents, for any and all claim of damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses whether direct or indirect, known or unknown, or foreseen or unforeseen, which may arise from, or be related to, any occurrence or event encountered while accessing or using this Site.
- You agree you will use this Site and its Content at your own risk. You will evaluate and bear all risks associated with use of the Site or Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness. You agree that this Site is provided on an as is and as available basis. This Site contains hyperlinks to third party websites that are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and use thereof is solely at your own risk. GO2 has no control over the content or policies of such third party websites, and will not be responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, accuracy or reliability of any websites hyperlinked to this Site.
- GO2 expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind regarding this Site, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. GO2 makes no warranty that (i) this Site will meet your requirements, (ii) this Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, virus-free or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any vehicle or Content obtained by you through this Site will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in this Site will be corrected.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account with this Site, and for all activities that occur under your account, and you agree to hold GO2 harmless for any costs incurred in connection therewith.
- GO2 reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions set forth herein at any time without prior notice. If, at any time, you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of this Site, or of any subsequent revisions to the Terms and Conditions, immediately discontinue using and accessing this Site. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- All Terms and Conditions of this Site will be governed by the laws of the State of is, without giving effect to the conflicts of laws or principles thereof. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- All Buyers of Go2 units are responsible for all relevant taxes. If you are an out of Iowa purchaser, you must register the unit that you purchase and pay all taxes (State or Federal) applicable to your jurisdiction within 15 days after receiving the Title /Bill of Sale document from Go2auctionsnow.com.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED ABOVE, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY EXIT GO2'S WEB SITE.